New Roles for the New Building
As part of our expansion into our new home, we’re looking for the following volunteer roles:
- PAID ROLE: Spiritual Programme Coordinator – creating and managing the Buddhist curriculum
- PAID ROLE: House Manager – managing the buildling and day-to-day operations
- HR/Volunteer Manager – creating and maintaining a vibrant volunteer programme
- Marketing Manager – creating a communications strategy and maintaining a programme of advertising and promotion of events
We can accommodate 2 or 3 volunteers in a house close by to the centre for those offering full-time volunteer roles, all bills and food included. In addition, we need regular volunteers from a few hours up to 1 or 2 days a week for the following:
- Reception/Hospitality Team
- Housekeeping Team
- Cafe & Shop Teams
- Admin Support
- Class/Event Support Teams
We’ll be providing volunteer support/training sessions every month for new volunteers, regular social events, and in thanks for your help you’ll get full use of our lending library, advance notice of special events, special audiences with visiting teachers and more to be announced as we develop our membership scheme. If you have skills you’d like to share that we haven’t mentioned here, let us know.
The kindness of volunteers is at the very heart of what we do, come and be a part of our team!