To support our community during these challenging times, we’ve moved all our events online.
Due to the second national lockdown the centre is now closed until further notice, but as soon as we can reopen, we will !
Check out our calendar here or our Facebook events to join in!
Here’s a rough schedule:
- Monday and Wednesday ‘LamRim 30’ meditations 7:00am-7:30am
- Every weekday ‘Morning Prayers’ 8:30am-9am
- Every weekday ‘Lunchtime Meditation’ 12:30pm-1pm
- Every Monday evening 6:30pm puja
- Every Tuesday afternoon 6:30pm Discovering Buddhism topics, every Tuesday evening Varjrasattva practice at 8:00pm
- Every Thursday evening 6:30pm ‘Deepening Into Dharma Practices’
- Weekend events with guest teachers as announced
We’ll be using Zoom for these classes. If you need help, let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please consider supporting us during these challenging times by donating here.
We’d love to welcome you online to join us! We know these are challenging times for everyone, if you’d like some support, please get in touch. With love from the Jamyang Leeds Team.
FPMT UK Online Activities
Online activities including pujas, teachings, meditations etc., from all the UK Centres are now available in one place via the Google calendar on our home page.