To support our community during these challenging times, we’re moving all our events online.
Open from 6th July for visits and personal practice, 10am-2pm Monday to Friday (events are still online only).
Cafe and shop open from September 2020.
Check out our calendar here or our Facebook events to join in!
Here’s a rough schedule:
- Every weekday Morning Prayers 8:30am-9am
- Every weekday Lunchtime meditation 12:30pm-1pm
- Every Monday evening 6:30pm puja
- Every Tuesday afternoon 4pm Discovering Buddhism topics, every Tuesday evening Varjrasattva practice at 6:30pm
- Every Wednesday afternoon 2:30pm lamrim practice group, every evening 6:30pm Mindfulness
- Every Thursday evening 6:30pm Lamrim Class: Steps to Awakening
- Weekend events with guest teachers
We’ll be using Zoom for these classes. If you need help, let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please consider supporting us during this time by donating here.
We’d love to welcome you online to join us! We know these are challenging times for everyone, if you’d like some support, please get in touch. With love from the Team.
FPMT UK Online Activities
Online activities including pujas, teachings, meditations etc., from all the UK Centres are available in one place via the Google calendar below.
Red – Jamyang Buddhist Centre Leeds
Blue – Jamyang Buddhist Centre London & FDCW
Green – Jamyang Bath
Brown – Saraswati Study Group