JBCL eBay Shop
We’re excited to announce the new JBCL eBay shop, open today. There are a number of ways you can support us:
- Bring items into the centre you wish to donate to JBCL, and we’ll auction them for you
- Visit our eBay shop, find something you like and put in a bid
- Sell items of your own on eBay and donate to JBCL
eBay Shop Manager: Jeannie Hay
Donate Your Quality Items and Bring to the Centre
By donating and bringing your quality items into the centre, we’ll do all the work for you! Thanks to our new eBay Manager Jeannie Hay, we’ll list the items, and post to the winning bidders.
What kind of items to donate?
- Quality – has to be of a certain quality or we won’t be able to auction.
- Second-hand or new – think if it’s something people will want to buy
- Size – bear in mind we have to store the item at the centre and then post to the winning party, so nothing too large please.
- Value – if you have a suggested starting price or value for an item, let us know and we’ll list it appropriately
Examples of items: quality clothes and shoes, jewelery, quality books and other media, ornaments etc.
By donating your items, all the profits after any admin expenses will go to Jamyang Leeds.
Talk to Jeannie Hay, our eBay Manager for more information at: email@example.com
NOTE: any items we don’t think appropriate for auction, or that don’t sell after a period of time will be given to a local charity shop.
Visit the Shop and Start Bidding
By bidding on items that we are selling (our user ID is jamyang-leeds) all profits will go to JBCL. These are items that people have donated to us and are now up for auction.
It will take a few weeks for items to show up here, so you may not see anything in the first week or two.
Sell Items Yourself on eBay and Donate to JBCL
Are you already using eBay? Consider supporting us by donating some or all of the profits from your items to JBCL.
Every time you list an item for charity, you’ll get a fee credit on your basic insertion and final value fees equal to the percentage you donate. So if you donate 50% of your selling price to a charity, eBay will waive 50% of your fees. Find out more
If you search for Jamyang Leeds here, you’ll see some people are already donating some of their auction profits to JBCL.